Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Post Secret Movie

By far the best website I have ever visited, and keep visiting - they are out with a fabulous mini movie on YouTube. I like to imagine everyone has a secret that they nurse and nurture, confront and eventually release - at some point.
About 10 years ago I got a call from a random stranger who picked out a number from a phone book. Or so I figured. He was depressed and suicidal and just wanted to talk to someone, I do not remember what he said or how long he spoke. All I remember was the thumping of my heart, I was scared witless. After what seemed like ages, he thanked me politely and hung up. That's it.
I want to think he is still around.

People are a whole lot braver than we give them credit for.

4 comments:

Jay Sun said...

Beautiful...thanks for the link to the Post Secret mini movie... :)

deepthi vinod said...

neat very neat page there and your too, got to hithc a few books your reading today when i visit crosswords!!!

Anonymous said...

ramama! hie! :) howa yu.. lissen i knew about this site before & i loved it.. but do yu really think the postcards come from real ppl? cause smtimes they r too good to be true. almost like written by some good but lil warped in the head sort of copywriter!

Varsha said...

will see the movie...
About that stranger...SCARY. Glad you didn't hang on him. Hope he's around and kicking