Here's the deal, the 10 things I WILL DO - before I die, 36 is a good age to die. But then when I was 14 I thought once you cross the dreaded 25 you have lost it. When you are on a first name basis with the aunties of your neighbourhood (ie. you refrain from calling aunties-aunties) you KNOW you are nearing ur 30s.
My laundry list of things to do before I kick the bucket.
Not in order of preference
2. Travel on a bike on a shoestring budget - n one backpack only
3. Go White water rafting again and again and again
4. Get that tattoo after I get inoculated for Hep. a b - can never be too sure
5. Scuba Diving in the Andamans - I wanna be a qualified diver!! A pox on my weak eyes if only I had 6 by 6 god given vision
7. Make a superhuman effort to be nice to bastards
8. Have a daughter and NOT discipline her...at least not in that dictatorial fashion. WILL be a friend no matter how messy she is and who she dates.
9. Be more patient and calm - er..this is a WISHlist aint it, so sue me
10. Get a hold on my imagination, esp considering reality and fiction is getting all mixed up. Did I or didn't I, or waassit my fertile imagination. Dreaming in techicolour is a curse - at least if I dream in b/w i could seperate fact from fiction. Oh yeah also read more sensibile literature - non-fiction and not utilise same only for bed time reading.