It's that time of the year again when I dust off my little diary and figure out what I have been wanting to do but never quite got around to doing. The last time I did that was way back in 2004 Make a Wish
- Go broke..go broke..go broke
- Revisit Lakshadweep and get my %$^ diving ticket
- White water rafting – somewhere!
- Doodle, sketch, draw, Photoshop – forget the ebook reader, invest in a stylus
- Try to coordinate holidays with best buddies more often
- Study something but nothing related to Lit, too cliché
- Chase up my publishing dreams - there is a BIG BIG market for toddlers, zone in woman!
- Actually cook stuff more often from the recipe books I buy
- Call a friend a week at least! Just like that.
- Hell, get the ebook reader anyway
Books I am reading
Great Expectations because I love Pip, always did, there is something so pathetically abysmal about that thing called hope. Shantaram - the only Indian reader to have given this a miss, I actually borrowed this to see if it is worth the hoopla. Damnation I haven't been getting in much reading at all!